Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
VA » Health Care » VA Rocky Mountain Network » Features
VA Rocky Mountain Network
- Interim Director Received Two National Awards
- The Veterans Affairs (VA) Rocky Mountain Network announced today that Mrs. Sunaina Kumar-Giebel, Interim Network Director, recently received two distinct awards for excellence in healthcare service to Veterans.
- VA 101: VISN 19 Hosts Congressional Staffers
- The VA Rocky Mountain Network (VISN 19) hosted congressional representatives from the five primary states (Colorado, Montana, Oklahoma, Utah, and Wyoming) in their region during a VA 101 Seminar in mid-February.
- Behind Friendly Lines: Memorial & Burial Benefits
- Billy Earl Thornburg was laid to rest at Pikes Peak National Cemetery on August 22,2022. Billy’s daughter, TJ, grieved the loss of this monumental figure in her life. But the experience could have been more challenging.
- Behind Friendly Lines: VA Technology
- New Year, New You! Right?!?! Just 14 days ago, shortly after the AdAmAn Club launched the fireworks from the top of Pikes Peak, you likely made a resolution to exercise more, lose weight, save more or spend less...
- Behind Friendly Lines: 12 Days of Vet-mas
- Most of us know the carol: “On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me…” It’s a celebratory song about the birth of Jesus and describes the time from Christ’s birth to the arrival of the Maggi.
- Behind Friendly Lines: Apply for PACT Act Benefits
- The joke goes something like this: “How many veterans does it take to change a light bulb?” Answer: “You don’t know, man! You weren’t there!” For those of us who served, we get the joke.
- Behind Friendly Lines: Reach Out to Help Veterans
- U.S. Army veteran Darrell Mendiola was in a severe state of depression following his return from a deployment to Iraq with the 1st Armored Division in 2004. He wanted to end his life and he had a plan.
- Behind Friendly Lines: Insights for Veterans
- When Greg returned home from three tours in Iraq and Afghanistan with PTSD and serious physical injuries, he had nowhere to turn. He was not the same person as before; he had fallen into a figurative hole.
- Behind Friendly Lines: Access & Transparency
- Last month VA launched an improved Access to Care website, www.accesstocare.va.gov, which reflects the very concerns veterans voiced about what they wanted to see regarding access to their VA health care.
- Behind Friendly Lines: Two Important Updates
- Do you ever feel like you can’t keep up with all the change happening around you? It seems like as soon as you’re finally comfortable with something, the process is “updated” or “new and improved.”